In April, I mentioned that Focweb Technologies were revamping Sheriasoft. Well since then, a lot of progress has been made. With a new product in Sheriasoft Cloud Legal Management system, users are promised a better more interactive and cost effective experience. The SaaS delivery model can be used by any law firm either large practice or SME.
Some of its new features include:
- A total redesign of the user interface.
- Automated sign up and law firm set up.
- Automated user guide tips for the users.
- Faster and more dynamic cloud.
- Strong security measures.
- SMS & Email notifications as well as client portal intergration
- An interactive visual calendar with theaAbility to share calendars.
- Automated task and event workflows.
- Client email correspondence in the system.
- Advanced sharing and privacy settings.
- Auto spell check and Auto cap fixes.
- Redefined legal workflows.
- Smart reporting.
- Importing and exporting of data.
- Integration with dropbox and box.
- Chat application.
- Mobile web application version of the system.
- Online Payment Automation.
- Conflict checker.
- Client-file progress notification via email.
- SMS reminders.
- Folder structured document manager.
- Sending Invoices, deposit request notes and quotations from system.
- Custom fields implementation to allow the users to extend the data input fields capabilities.
- Live support.
- Integration with 3rd party applications.
- Flexible pricing; No fixed contracts.
If you wish to request for a trial, please contact me by filling the form below
Categories: Legal, IT, Telecommunication